Friday, December 21, 2007

Developing a Premium Trade Visionary Portfolio

Subject: Part 3 Developing a Premium Portfolio

Dear Trade Visionary,

I have been patiently waiting to receive the third installment
of "Developing a Premium Portfolio" from INO.com. Well
guess what, it arrived this morning and boy was it wort the wait.
I just finished watching it and I have to say INO.com was
saving the best to last.

This video which is only minutes long, covers the little known art of
Filtering.

What is filtering? It is one of those little known secrets that
professional traders use to turbo charge their returns.

This third installment is so good that I didn't have time to write
any fancy shmancy copy because I wanted you to see it right away.

It's all here: http://ino.com/info/118/CD17/

Let me know what you think.

Happy Holidays and all the best in 2008.
Bill

No comments: