Wednesday, January 02, 2008

APPLE, iPHONE, iHYPE (stock trading watch)

SUBJECT LINE:
APPLE, iPHONE, iHYPE ... it's all the same to me.

Date: June 29, 2007.

From: MarketClub Headquarters

Subject: iPhone saves the world ...

If you're online and I assume you are if you are reading this email then there's little, or no doubt that you have been bombarded, like I have, with the coming of the iPhone and how it's going to change and save the world.

Some pundits are even calling the iPhone the Jesus phone as they expect it to walk on water. Many others are saying that this is a complete re-invention of the phone etc, etc, etc. You name it and it has been said about the iPhone.

Folks, let's just back up a little, and have a reality check.

Is Apple going to sell 10 million iPhones in the next 12 months? It's possible, but it's not written in granite as comptetion in this space is going to be fierce. Also no one knows for sure what's going to happen in the next twelve months.

Is the hype already built into APPLE's stock price? It's possible, but no one knows for sure.

One thing is for sure and it's a fact, all the hype in June up through June 26th when I am writing this has failed to push APPLE's stock any higher.

See what I mean in my new APPLE video right here.

NEW APPLE VIDEO

One last thought and I just can't help thinking to myself that Bill Gates is out there somewhere muttering "I should have crushed Apple and made juice out of that company years ago!"

My my, how times and fortunes have change in the last 6 years.

Every success trading Apple.

Thanks,

Adam

No comments: