Monday, December 31, 2007

New Ground Breaking 90 Second Futures Trading Video

SUBJECT: No question about it, this trading video breaks new ground

No question about it the futures and commodity
markets have been on a tear this year.

That is why I decided to make a short 90 second
video showing how well you can do trading commodities
and futures with MarketClub's "Trade Triangle " technology.

My new video is titled "90 Second Futures".
http://ino.com/info/120/CD17/

In this short, and I do mean short 90 second video, I show
how it's possible to trade futures in a positive and profitable way.

Now, I am not claiming that every single trade is going to be a
winner, far from it. If anyone tells you that they are right on
every single trade run the other way because it's a scam.
I have been in this business for over three decades and I have
stood toe to toe and traded with some of the best traders in the
world when I was a member of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange in Chicago.
I know for a fact that these traders who routinely make millions of
dollars every year are not right on every trade they make. No one is.

OK, so what am I going to show you in my new "90 Second Futures"
online video? I am going to share with you an approach that when
used and followed, will I believe do extremely well for you.

No promises, no guarantees ... you are way too smart to fall for all
that hype and horse manure you see all over the web these days.

The fact is our company has been doing business on the web since
he mid 1990's that's longer than Google, Amazon and Ebay and a
host of other financial websites.

I encourage you to Google our company and see that we do have
been doing business with integrity on the web since 1995. Now
that's along time in web years.

You can even Google me personally. How many presidents of
companies say that online? We have nothing to hide, and are
very proud of the help we have given to thousands of
investors around the world.

Now back to the video ... "90 Second Futures" ... watch it here:

http://ino.com/info/120/CD17/

Enjoy, and don't forget to Google us.

Every success in trading and in life.

Adam Hewison
President, INO.com parent of MarketClub.com

No comments: